BioPortal 4.22 Released - Value Sets capability
BioPortal Release 4.22 (November 2015)
Value sets are flat vocabularies consisting of a top concept (the name of the value set) and a set of terms. They are stored in BioPortal within ontologies that have a type indicating 'value set'; the nodes immediately under the root name the value sets contained in that value set ontology.
- New functionality at the REST API level in support of our collaboration with the CEDAR project:
- Added the ability to search for, and retrieve all value sets.
- Implemented search for value set items (example link).
- Implemented search for ontology classes and value set items (example link).
- Added the ability to exclude value set collections from search (example link).
- Added the ability to search for value set values across all value sets in an ontology.
- Ontologies are now sortable by creation date on the Admin page.
- Clicking the Add Comment and/or Add Proposal buttons in the Notes sections for ontologies will navigate unauthenticated users to the login page.
- Fixed an issue that caused Projects page load times in excess of 3 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI to go blank after selecting the root node of the CCO ontology.
- Admin page: the ontologies table now refreshes after deleting an ontology.
- Fixed an issue that caused a 404 error when trying to view the DINTO ontology.
- Fixed an inconsistency in the metadata for the CHMO ontology that caused the parsing process to fail.