Difference between revisions of "BioPortal 2.0.2 (Label 1012) Release Notes"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Latest revision as of 13:24, 21 November 2008
We have completed a production release of BioPortal 2.0.3 (labeled “1012”). Here is the list of new features and resolved issues.
- Bug #857: Ontology Abbreviation in the Browse List
- Bug #856: Sortable columns in the Browse List
- Bug #855: Categories in the Main Browse List
- Bug #854: Short description of each ontology in the Browse List
- Bug #853: Removing Species of OWL (e.g., -FULL, -DL, etc) from the Browse List
- Bug #842: Add link to bioportal-announce mailing list
- Bug #830: We need to add explanation on the difference between "Upload" and "Remote" in "Submit New Ontology" Screen
- Bug #864: Loading GO (biological process) is failing
- Bug #790: FlexViz list of ontologies to search is not filtered to exclude remote ontologies
- Bug #847: Don't show empty parenthesis if there is no abbreviation; same for tooltip
- Bug #832: Categories is still listed as an item, but no textfield
- Bug #710: Arrow in FlexView pointing the wrong way
- Bug #720: The subclass_of is not showing up in the Visualization tab for OWL ontologies
- Bug #608: Searching for exact match fails to give back any result
- Bug #837: label for relation type - propose use of subClassOf instead of has subclass
- Bug #578: Link to Protege home page
- Bug #834: Resources tab hangs when the term is not associated with any resources
- Bug #685: Possible corrupted mapping
- Bug #831: Re-name Marginal Notes to Notes on Browse page
- Bug #649: Search needs to be ordered by ranking
- Bug #463: "log in" link still appears after signing in...
- Bug #474: BIRNLex "Exploring Unavailable"