Jump to navigation Jump to search
NCBO Dissemination and Outreach: Future Events
- Introduction to Bio-Ontologies and Their Applications, Stanford University, CA, March 15, 2012
- AMIA CRI Demo March 22, 2012
- NCBO Hackathon, Stanford University, CA, March 26-27, 2012.
- Clinical and Translational Science Ontology Workshop, Baltimore, MD, April 25-26, 2012.
- Includes CTS Ontology Tutorial, April 24, 2012.
- Immunology Ontologies and Their Applications in Processing Clinical Data, Buffalo, June 11-13, 2012.
- International Conference on Biomedical Ontology, Graz, Austria, July 21-25, 2012.
- Course on Anatomy Ontologies, July 30-August 3, 2012, http://nescent.org National Evolutionary Synthesis Center], Durham, NC.
Educational Documents, Video and Audio Presentations
- Educational materials created and supplied by the NCBO are available here
- For video and audio presentations of NCBO dissemination and training events see: Ontology Training: Video and Audio Presentations