Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 08:17, 3 November 2007 by Phismith (talk | contribs) (→NCBO Dissemination Workshops and Training Events)
What follows is a list of events organized under the auspices of the NCBO's Dissemination Core (PI: Barry Smith), together with information pertaining to events relevant to the NCBO's mission.
NCBO Dissemination Workshops and Training Events
- February 26-27, 2008
- Joint JCOR-NCBO International Biomedical Ontology Dissemination Workshop, Tokyo, Japan. This event is being scheduled as part of the Inaugural Conference of JCOR: The Japanese Center for Ontological Research.)
- March 2008
- Workshop on the Ontology of Pathways and Networks, Newark, NJ. Details to be announced.
- April 12-13, 2008
- Introduction to Biomedical Ontologies, 2-Day Training Event, Buffalo, NY
- June 20, 2008
- Evolutionary Biology and Ontologies, Minneapolis, MN (collocated with Evolution 2008)
- December 2-4, 2007
- Protein Ontology Kick-Off Meeting (PRO), Georgetown University, Washington DC.
- September 8, 2008
- The Nature of Psychiatric Disease and Its Classification (Psychiatric Disease), University at Buffalo, NY.