What follows is a list of events organized under the auspices of the NCBO's Dissemination Core (PI: Barry Smith), together with information pertaining to related events and resources relevant to the NCBO's mission.
Workshops, Events and Meetings
- Ontologies for the Virtual Physiological Human, European Bioinformatics Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK, February 14, 2010
- Workshop on Biomedical Ontologies, organized as part of InterOntology: Interdisciplinary Ontology Conference, Tokyo, Japan, February 27-28, 2010
- Co-sponsored with the Japanese Center for Ontological Research
- Ontology Summit 2010: Creating the Ontologists of the Future, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, March 15-16, 2010.
- Co-sponsored with NIST, Ontolog Forum, and the National Center for Ontological Research
- ADVANCE NOTICE: ICBO - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Ontology, Buffalo, NY, July 29-31, 2011
- For other forthcoming events, see the Events Page
Educational Documents, Video and Audio Presentations
Educational materials created and supplied by the NCBO are available here
For video and audio presentations of NCBO dissemination and training events see: Ontology Training: Video and Audio Presentations
|ADVANCE NOTICE: ICBO - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Ontology, Buffalo, NY, July 29-31, 2011|