Welcome to the National Center for Biomedical Ontology (NCBO) public wiki. This wiki provides information about collaborative ontology development efforts, as well as user guides and technical documentation for software developed by the NCBO.
Please visit our main site for more information about the NCBO.
- NCBO BioPortal - Home page of the BioPortal application
- NCBO BioPortal SPARQL Endpoint - Access BioPortal via SPARQL queries (obsolete)
- BioPortal Virtual Appliance - Contains BioPortal, Annotator, and Recommender
- BioPortal Software Release Announcements
User Support Documentation
- BioPortal Help - General BioPortal help documentation.
- Using NCBO Technology in Your Project - Documentation on how to use NCBO Technology in your project
- NCBO REST Web services - Listing of all NCBO web services with usage documentation
- BioPortal SPARQL Endpoint - BioPortal SPARQL documentation
- BioPortal Virtual Appliance - Contains BioPortal, Annotator, and Resource Index.
- Developer Documentation - Some documentation for developers
Ontology Development Projects
These are some of the ontology development projects that NCBO has participated in:
- BRO:Main_Page - Biomedical Resource Ontology
- TMO: - Translational Medicine Ontology
- NPO:Main_Page - NanoParticle Ontology
- PATO:Main_Page - An ontology of phenotypic qualities
- RO:Main_Page - OBO Relations ontology
- CARO:Main_Page - Reference anatomical ontology
- CL:Main_Page - OBO Cell ontology
- SO:Main_Page - Sequence Ontology
- Disease:Main_Page - Disease Ontology, and other ontologies pertaining to diseases and disorders
- OCI:Main_Page - Ontology of Clinical Investigation