Welcome to the NCBO Public WIKI. This WIKI provides information about collaborative ontology development efforts,
dissemination events conducted by the NCBO and publically shared materials from the NCBO.
Other NCBC Links
Ontology Development Area
Below are wikis for some of the current OBO ontologies. Each wiki is housed on the bioontologies.org wiki, in its own partition (wikispace) of the main wiki
- PATO:Main_Page - An ontology of phenotypic qualities
- RO:Main_Page - OBO Relations ontology
- CARO:Main_Page - Reference anatomical ontology
- CL:Main_Page - OBO Cell ontology
- SO:Main_Page - Sequence Ontology
- Disease:Main_Page - Disease Ontology, and other ontologies pertaining to diseases and disorders
Note that each ontology lives in its own wikispace which corresponds to the OBO:IDSpace of that ontology. Note for wiki editors: all wiki pages that are to be considered local to a particular ontology should be prefixed with that IDSpace.
- OboInOwl:Main_Page - Mapping between Obo and OWL