Difference between revisions of "Minutes from 05/03/07 Conference Call"
From NCBO Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Go back to [[
Go back to [[:Main Page]]
Latest revision as of 12:19, 6 July 2007
Go back to OCI:Main Page
- Jennifer gives high-level overview of OBI and goes over term list and a first pass at categorizing terms within OBI branches
- There is some confusion over how to keep track of the most current OBI version
- All agreed that OBI schematic is a useful visual aid for evaluating how CTO would fit in the OBI framework, but needs to be accurately synchronized with current OBI draft
- Modeling of plans (the process, implementation, and representation) needs to be worked out and clearly defined
- How do we represent derived data? Define the input, protocol application, and output and then link together using the Relation Ontology
- Touched on how to organize a week-long developers workshop without funding sources (or how to find funding). Will bring this up at the CTO workshop.