BioPortal 4.23 Released - UI robustness and support fixes
Submitted by graybeal on January 20, 2016 - 12:59
BioPortal Release 4.23 (January 2016)
We are pleased to announce the latest release of BioPortal, version 4.23. This release adds a computer instance to support user interface requests, and addresses a number of issues, including many from the support list.
- Added a second machine instance to handle user interface requests, increasing usability under high user load and fail-over support.
- Fixed an issue with the ontology analytics REST endpoint returning an empty set.
- Fixed an issue that caused a breakage of the ontology submissions REST endpoint (NCBO-1590).
- Fixed an issue that prevented search from returning some terms in the DOID and NCBITAXON ontologies (NCBO-1578, NCBO-1588).
- Fixed an issue that caused some of the mapping display dialogs to freeze (NCBO-1562).
- Fixed an issue where using the "Jump To:" search box on the ontology classes page caused the UI to hang (NCBO-1506).
- Fixed an issue that prevented the DDO ontology from parsing (NCBO-1603).
- Fixed an issue that caused an error in the virtual appliance if ontology analytics data is empty. Thanks to Vincent Emonet for the contribution.
- Fixed an issue on the Annotator page with an incorrect parameter in the REST API link to retrieve results formatted as JSON. Thanks (again!) to Vincent Emonet for the contribution.