From NCBO Wiki
Revision as of 16:37, 14 November 2012 by Fergerson
NCBO Dissemination and Outreach: Future Events
- Clinical Classifications and Biomedical Ontologies: Terminology Evolution, Principles, and Practicalities, AMIA 2012 Annual Symposium, November 3, 2012 Chicago, IL. Presented by Christopher Chute, James Cimino, and Mark Musen.
- [File:NCBO_NCBC_Showcase_2.pdf Overview Presentation for the NCBC Showcase], November 8-9, 2012
- Course on Anatomy Ontologies, July 30-August 3, 2012, National Evolutionary Synthesis Center, Durham, NC.
- NCBO Webinar Series
- The full list of Webinar presentations and recordings for past presentations is available here
Educational Documents, Video and Audio Presentations
- Educational materials created and supplied by the NCBO are available here
- For video and audio presentations of NCBO dissemination and training events see: Ontology Training: Video and Audio Presentations