Jump to navigation Jump to search
Events in 2010
- Ontologies for the Virtual Physiological Human, European Bioinformatics Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK, February 14, 2010
- Workshop on Biomedical Ontologies, organized as part of InterOntology: Interdisciplinary Ontology Conference, Japanese Center for Ontological Research, Tokyo, Japan, February 27-28, 2010
- Ontology Summit 2010: Creating the Ontologists of the Future, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, March 15-16, 2010.
- Formal Ontology in Information Systems, Toronto, Canada, May 11-14, 2010.
- Workshop on Infectious Disease Ontology, Medinfo, Cape Town, South Africa, September 9-15, 2010.
- For other forthcoming events pertaining to the NCBO's mission, see here
Educational Documents, Video and Audio Presentations
- Educational materials created and supplied by the NCBO are available here
- For video and audio presentations of NCBO dissemination and training events see: Ontology Training: Video and Audio Presentations
|ADVANCE NOTICE: [http://icbo.buffalo.edu ICBO - 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Ontology, Buffalo, NY, July 29-31, 2011|