Phenote:Minutes: May 1, 2007
From NCBO Wiki
New Phenote features
- move autocompletion filters into menu
- brief documentation on configuration
- multiple differentia for post composition
- can configure with namespace for ontology/obo
- sticky free text bug fixed
- worm adapter
- better err msg on data adapter failing to load any data (wrong adapter)
- refactored how ontologies are stored in phenote - good for post composition parsing and reasoning (for graphics & such down the road)
- added new configs "omim.cfg" zfin_standalone.cfg"
What's *bug*ing you?
- abnormal/normal tags. these are also in PATO. currently it is a child of continuant. these should be outside. there's a current request on the tracker to move the term #1690773.
- when there's no appropriate pato term, annotate to PATO:quality. its a good placeholder. add a tag=abnormal.
- don't use normal/abnormal except as tags.
- assumption that leaving tag off means abnormal, only sometimes
- want abnormalnormal as a checkbox
- configuration - allow for some/all of RO in the post-comp (ex: only part_of)
- OK to move this slot to 8:30am?
- would like to have a webinar to show the features of phenote.
- recommendations on when?
- recommendations on what audience to target?
Michael Ashburner, David Sutherland, Melissa Haendel, Nicole Washington, Mark Gibson, Suzi Lewis