From NCBO Wiki
- For an introduction to the OBO Relation Ontology and a description of the formulation of logic-based relations for OBO foundry ontologies, see File:Relations in Biomedical Ontologies.pdf
- For corrections on Relation Ontology, especially the derives_from relation, see 
- For a description of the Foundational Model of Anatomy and the basic principles of ontology development, see http://sigpubs.biostr.washington.edu/archive/00000135/01/jbi-fma.pdf] and 
- For a discussion of common errors in OWL, see http://www.co-ode.org/resources/papers/CommonErrorsInOWL.pdf
- Download the OBO-Edit ontology editor: http://oboedit.org/
- Download the Protege OWL ontology editor: http://protege.stanford.edu/download/download.html
- Protege OWL contains a very useful tutorial, you can access it by opening Protege OWL and looking under "Help"