Phenote:Minutes: July 3, 2007
From NCBO Wiki
- Developers discussed their current items:
- Jim discussed features he's currently developing. He's adding a new configurable item called "groups". For his use-case, it will allow a user to select one or more specimens to attribute a phenotype character. Its a shortcut that will translate into several rows in a spreadsheet.
- Nicole is working on processing & displaying both intra and inter-ontology cross-products. (see the terminfo pic below)
- Mark has started working on a configuration GUI, which is partially done, but not complete. He is currently working on the ability for external applications to communicate with phenote via http requests.
- Midori reflected that the new docking framework in oboedit is nice and cool and thought it might add to phenote.
- Developers decided to have a separate bi-weekly phone conference, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 10:30am. However, for July, these will take place on the 17th and 31st.
New Phenote features
- Update: Cross-product display
- Whatcha think of this kind of cross-product display?
What's *bug*ing you?
- Top 10 Highest priorities from tracker:
- delete problem 
- loading status & description 
- gui for configuration 
- command line mode for file format conversion 
- no autocomplete on a few characters/configurable 
- display xrefs (& links) in term info window 
- checks for relational qualities 
- tracking annotation date & assign_by 
- tabbed field panel, configurable 
- "enter" does not accept text fields 
- click on table cell to move cursor to that field 
- Are these still important?
- Are there other items of higher priority?
Mark Gibson, Nicole Washington, Jim Balhoff, Midori Harris, David Sutherland